List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss] Re: Localizations
From:       Sam Hiser <swhiser () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-03-17 11:55:28

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 22:51, Zaheda Bhorat wrote:
> Louis/Dieter,
>
> 21 languages listed - thats soooo impressive!
> Now that we have a list of  localisations completed

Yes!

I would love to do a chart that reveals what OS builds are
localized...as I understand not all of them are.

That would show something like 50(?) different language/builds...a
guess...and it would give good information early to, say, Linux users in
he Phillippeans before they get excited and then find that the Tagalog
version for Linux is not available yet.