List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss] Database for OpenOffice
From:       Sander Vesik <Sander.Vesik () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2002-03-16 23:03:18

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Ken Thompson wrote:

> At the risk of sounding repetitive, why not an interface to both PostgreSQL
> and MySql?

Other tyhan nobody having come forward and started sending patches?

> Both are open source and both work well except for an easy to install and use
> interface.
> I feel that it should be as easy to use as MS Access including forms and
> reports.

Yes, somebody just needs to do the work - as an additional perk he gets to
choose some implementation details...

> --
>

> Ken Thompson, North West Antique Autos
> Payette, Idaho
> Email: ken@nwaa.com
> http://www.nwaa.com
> Sales and brokering of antique autos and parts.
>
> Linux- Coming Soon To A Desktop Near You
> Registered Linux User #183936

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding