List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Ligatures
From:       Reimer Behrends <behrends () cse ! msu ! edu>
Date:       2001-12-30 2:13:32

Does anybody know if there's any kind of ligature support in OOo (other
than writing a script to do a search & replace)?

I can tell from looking at the source that the AFM parser ignores
ligature information, so it appears that at least for Type 1 fonts there
is no ligature support. Also, in general I do not see ligatures being
printed.

Is there anything that I've overlooked?

		Reimer Behrends