List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    File I/O in cvs Tree?
From:       lonnie () outstep ! com
Date:       2001-12-30 0:11:12

Hello All,

Based upon what I have read and see of this project, things are pretty well
organized. As such, I am guessing that all of the modules (swriter, simpress,
scalc, smath, etc...) use the same libraries for things like file IO.

I am wondering if someone could please tell me where (which file) the general
file IO is done in. I would guess that this file IO is called when ever
someone "clicks" on the "open" file icon or "save" icon.

But in any case, I would hope that all of these care centralized into one
standard file in the OpenOffice project.

Best Regards,
Lonnie