List:       openocd-development
Subject:    [OpenOCD-devel] Kinetis Patches
From:       Tomas Vanek <tom_van () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2015-11-21 10:58:56

Hi all,

I rebased the pack of Kinetis patches, no merge conflicts now.
The easiest way to get complete new Kinetis flash driver code:
http://openocd.zylin.com/3014
Download -> Checkout
and you get them all.
Preferred sequence of reviewing (and merging) is by increasing
number of change:
http://openocd.zylin.com/2987
http://openocd.zylin.com/2988
http://openocd.zylin.com/2990
http://openocd.zylin.com/2991
http://openocd.zylin.com/2992
http://openocd.zylin.com/2993
http://openocd.zylin.com/3012
http://openocd.zylin.com/3014
Do not worry about "Merge Conflict" status in gerrit.

Thomas,
if you used driver with all patches (I hope you did), please give
review like "no regression" for features you not able to test (FlexNVM)

Jeffery,
are you working on KEx driver? You probably know Kx driver internals
as well. Could you please give some review?

This is the last call. I'll put +2 on my own responsibility if no
progress in two weeks.

Thanks
     Tom