List:       openocd-development
Subject:    Re: [OpenOCD-devel] Error: SAM3 ChipID 0x29350261 not found in	table
From:       Paul Fertser <fercerpav () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-28 10:47:51

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 11:34:55AM +0100, axel wrote:
> So I had a closer look to /usr/local/lib/libopenocd.a with my hex editor
> and found the chipid_cidr 0x29380560 in the same manner like other chip
> id's ==> binary/library is new.
> Now I'm at the end, not experienced in graphical debugging. Will sit and
> wait till someone of the regular maintainers/coders look at it.

With exactly the same error as it was before? I think you're a
developer since you need OpenOCD, so you should be somewhat familiar
with C and gdb (I'm unsure what you mean by "graphical
debugging"). The flash driver code is all there, reasonably simple and
understandable.

I'm afraid you're unlikely to get anything any time soon by just
waiting but I'm sure you can debug it yourself with gdb.

mailto:fercerpav@gmail.com