List:       openocd-development
Subject:    [Openocd-development] difficult on debugging using Openocd and
From:       Casainho <casainho () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-25 16:03:05

Hello :-)

I am working on a board using LPC1768 (Cortex-M3) for 3D printer
RepRap: http://www.reprap.org/

Right now I found that there are difficult/problems while debugging
and my problem is right this one:
http://www.mail-archive.com/openocd-development@lists.berlios.de/msg13798.html

I contacted Michele Da Rold and he told me this: "now I haven't
solution for this problem, I'm using a workaround: before pressing F8
key to resume in eclipse I make a single step, so the interrupt are
enabled, and the press F8. All work fine."

Is there a way to put Eclipse and OpenOCD working without that workarounds?

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Pinto,
Portugal.