List:       openocd-development
Subject:    [Openocd-development] Delay beforte jtag verification for
From:       Dominic.Rath () gmx ! de (Dominic Rath)
Date:       2006-11-22 16:37:36

Hello Magnus,

do you know why your interface pulls reset low when you launch the OpenOCD?

Instead of adding a delay, or waiting for the chain validation to succeed, we
could add a means of telling the OpenOCD that reset got asserted on startup -
there's already code for delaying after a reset (jtag_n[st]rst_delay).

Regards,

Dominic