List:       openocd-development
Subject:    [Openocd-development] STR7: still problems with GDB
From:       bernard.fouche () kuantic ! com (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bernard_Fouch=E9?=)
Date:       2006-11-16 11:06:21

Dominic Rath wrote:
> The OpenOCD doesn't implement software watchpoints, so I suppose it's GDB
> doing the single-stepping. Which GDB version do you use, and where did you
> get it from?

I got it from eCoscentric, when it is launched, it says "GNU gdb 6.3".
"set debug infrun 1" is not supported. I suppose that I will use openocd
watchpoint thru the telnet session instead!
> Yeah, I'm notoriously bad at updating that date string, and I haven't found a
> solution that automatically updates a revision string on SVN. This seems to
> be something that doesn't fit into SVN's concept. I guess you're running
> R113, released on November 7th.

I attached  a shell script that prints the next SVN revision. Its output
can fit in a .h file. It will give the next SVN revision number, so you
have to run it before a commit. Instead of commiting manually, you can
make a shell script that will run the provided script and then perform
the commit.

 Bernard