List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] Trouble with Repositories
From:       Mark JERRIM <mark.jerrim () telecom-bretagne ! eu>
Date:       2015-07-31 11:28:04

Hi,

I was following the tutorial for installing opennms on APT/Debian (I am using Ubuntu \
15.04). I am fairly new to Linux.

I added the repositories exactly as described. When I execute the statement

apt-get update

it finds the main Linux repositories but when it gets to the opennms repositories it \
gives the following error message:

W: Impossible de récupérer \
http://debian.opennms.org/dists/stable/main/source/Sources  Somme de contrôle de \
hachage incohérente

W: Impossible de récupérer \
http://debian.opennms.org/dists/stable/main/binary-i386/Packages  Somme de contrôle \
de hachage incohérente

Apologies for the French(I'm in France) but I hope you get the idea LOL!

By changing the sources to debian.opennms.eu and running it again everything went OK. \
The install completed and I have a good installation.

Can anyone tell me if I did something wrong or is there a problem with the install \
instructions or the sources perhaps?