List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] OpenNMS v15.0.1 failed to start
From:       Nicholas Siow <kssiow () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2015-03-20 11:10:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hi there,

I encountered the following error description, extracted from web.log, when I \
attempted to start OpenNMS for the first time. Please help.

2015-03-20 13:38:05,675 ERROR [Main] o.s.w.c.ContextLoader: Context initialization \
                failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with \
name 'serviceRegistryExporter' defined in ServletContext resource \
[/WEB-INF/applicationContext-serviceRegistryRemoting.xml]: Initialization of bean \
failed;  nested exception is \
org.springframework.beans.ConversionNotSupportedException: Failed to convert property \
value of type 'org.opennms.core.soa.support.DefaultServiceRegistry' to required type \
'org.opennms.core.soa.ServiceRegistry' for property 'serviceRegistry';  nested \
exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type \
[org.opennms.core.soa.support.DefaultServiceRegistry] to required type \
[org.opennms.core.soa.ServiceRegistry] for property 'serviceRegistry': no matching \
editors or conversion strategy found

Thanks & Regards,

Nicholas