List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] snmpwalk yes, resource graph no
From:       "Di Noto, Filippo" <FDiNoto () nvenergy ! com>
Date:       2014-11-14 8:11:01

I added a net-snmp host to OpenNMS and there are now three groups listed on=
 the node resource graphs page.

My problem is that not all of the graphs I am expecting are there such as d=
isk, cpu, and memory. I do have graphs for things like "Start NRT-Graphing =
for Bits In/Out".

I looked at the netsnmp.xml file and found some of the OID for things I wan=
t to graph. I can do successful snmpwalk and snmp-request commands on the s=
ame OID. I am not sure why the data is not being graphed.

**
NOTICE:   The information contained in this electronic transmission is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  ANY
DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS PROHIBITED, except by the intend=
ed
recipient(s). Attempts to intercept this message are in violation of 18
U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which subjects
the interceptor to fines, imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you are not
the intended recipient(s), please delete it and notify me.
**