List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install] new install issues
From:       "Hector Cintron" <kipdee () hwic ! net>
Date:       2014-04-25 3:26:58

Hi Markus,

Good news its running.  I installed iplike-91 before installing OpenNMS and
now it will install without tring to install 9.2

Thanks Again

apt-get install opennms
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  jicmp jicmp6 libdbd-pg-perl libdbi-perl libgetopt-mixed-perl
libnet-snmp-perl libopennms-java libopennmsdeps-java libxml2-utils
  opennms-common opennms-db opennms-server opennms-webapp-jetty
Suggested packages:
  libclone-perl libmldbm-perl libnet-daemon-perl libplrpc-perl
libsql-statement-perl libcrypt-des-perl libdigest-hmac-perl
  libio-socket-inet6-perl opennms-doc jrrd rrdtool postgresql-client-9.3
  jicmp jicmp6 libdbd-pg-perl libdbi-perl libgetopt-mixed-perl
libnet-snmp-perl libopennms-java libopennmsdeps-java libxml2-utils
  opennms opennms-common opennms-db opennms-server opennms-webapp-jetty
0 upgraded, 14 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 219 MB of archives.
After this operation, 411 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]