List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] New installation - setup to monitor MySQL and other ports
From:       "Srinivas B." <srinivasb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-18 13:44:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

I have installed OpenNMS on our server and could setup easily to monitor
the HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP etc. But having trouble setting up monitoring of
MySQL and Webports. For MySQL monitoring I see lot of references to setup
using HTTP based monitoring but I do see in the configuration file MySQL
port 3306 as one of the options. I just dont seem to be able to configure
this to be monitored somehow. Same question with Webmin port (10000) as
well - how do I let OpenNMS monitor the port 10000?

Thank you in advance.

-Srinivas