List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install] SNMP V3 trap config?
From:       Tarus Balog <tarus () opennms ! org>
Date:       2012-02-10 14:20:57

On Feb 10, 2012, at 7:27 AM, Seibold, Michael wrote:

> you are writing in the wrong mailing list - just search the archive of the \
> discussion-list, the solution was described there 2-3 weeks ago by -I think- \
> Alejandro.

Yeah - search for "How to Receive V3-Traps in openNMS".

-T

Tarus BALOG, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645
Email: tarus@opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C