List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] OpenNMS starts before PostgreSQL
From:       Matt Morris <tj_mmorris () seovec ! org>
Date:       2011-11-14 15:10:34

I am using Debian 6.0 and the most recent stable version of OpenNMS
1.8.15. The install went off without a hitch, but when the OS is
started, OpenNMS starts before PostgreSQL server.

I have went through my rc directories and tried to reorder the startup
so that PostgreSQL would start before OpenNMS, but it doesn't seem to
have an effect on the startup order.

I'm pretty stumped right now as I have worked on this off an on for
about a week.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Morris
Tri-County Career Center

PLEASE NOTE: This message and any response to it may constitute a public record, and \
therefore may be available upon request in accordance with Ohio public records law. \
(ORC 149.43)