List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install] OpenNMS Installer Error
From:       David Charlton <david.charlton () ikea ! com>
Date:       2011-09-20 13:05:35

I would rather use the rpm's, but our systems do not have connections to outside the \
corporate network. So setting up a yum repository will not work. I tried manually \
downloading the RPM's from the yum repo website but I think I missed one or two. \
Which RPM's would I need to download to get it to work?

Cheers,
Dave