List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] How to change snmp data dir name from ifName to
From:       "M.Karthikeyan" <bsnl.mkarthi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-12 6:10:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

If duplicate ifName exists in a routers, snmp data is overwritten, and only
the last interface data exists.
If we are able to store snmp data inside ifIndex as directory name instead
of ifName it will be ok, i think.
Is it possible?. What configuration file to be changed?

my snmp data dir is *
/var/lib/opennms/rrd/snmp/node-id/interfacename/snmpdata.jrb*
*
*
Thanks.