List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install]
From:       <info () technicaltrainingresource ! com>
Date:       2011-01-31 18:49:26

Hi,
I see in the liquibase code that I was confusing an instance variable with a class \
one, so I see now why it doesn't happen on each aquireLock,

BUT, I don't know where in the install process it is creating that \
databasechangeloglock table before this point? Before the instance is created?

Please help - thanks!

Sasha

Info@technicaltrainingresource.com wrote :

> Hi,
>
> I'm using a new database created for the new version(on the same server, but a \
> different database and different user), not the one I used for 1.6.  During the \
> install of 1.8.1, it creates the databasechangeloglock table, but then tries to \
> create it again (since the hasChangeLogLockTable variable is false).
> I originally was using the current version, but when I hit this error attempted to \
> still getting this error.
> Please help - thanks!  I don't know how to get around this error without changing \
> Liquibase code - but also don't understand yet why everyone else has not \
> encountered it??
> Sasha
>

> Benjamin Reed <ranger@opennms.org> wrote :

> Sent using PCI Broadband webmail