List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install] Antw:  Trouble shooting install
From:       "Tracy R. Steele" <tsteele () stonecroft ! org>
Date:       2011-01-21 17:43:40

Sorry, for the confusion.  I believe I have fixed my entire issue.

Services were not starting from postrgre, I had to go to them individually to start.  \
Then ran cmd and things started the way they should.  I am now able to view in \
browser.

Tracy Steele

Network Administrator
Stonecroft Ministries