List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] Fwd: OpenNMS Topology Map configuration Error !!!
From:       Arghya Das <arghyadas07 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-03 9:18:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

 Hi Team

                            First of all, I wish a very happy new year to
all of you. I am installing OpenNMS 1.8.7 in my Fedora 13*( Linux
2.6.33.3-85.fc13.i686.PAE (i386)) *Box.  Rest of things are working fine,
but when i am trying to install map configuration, I was stucked on it and
dont find any solution for that. I gone through the entire documentation
part, which is available in the OpenNMS site. And I also copy the exact
configuration which is mentioned there. But when I clicked on the Map tab, I
can't find any output there. Even when I clicked on the link *
http://xmlns.opennms.org/xsd<http://xmlns.opennms.org/xsd/config/map-link-adapter>
*/*config*/*map*-*link*-*adapter**  *in the *Link Adapter Configuration file
* *, *I found the error message that *"xsd/config/map-link-adapter could not
be found". * I request to all of you to kindly help me to resolve the issue.
I am eagerly waiting for your affiramative response. Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards
Arghya Das