List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install] how to start OpenNMS after building the source
From:       Tarus Balog <tarus () opennms ! org>
Date:       2010-07-19 18:56:56

On Jul 13, 2010, at 3:25 AM, K K wrote:

> Thanks for the response. Once i built the source code, i observed that there is no \
> opennms batch file. I copied it from my already installed folder and copied to the \
> new build folder.
> Now i am getting
>
> Attempting to load jicmp library from this location.
> [INFO] Successfully loaded jicmp library.
> An error occurred while attempting to start the "OpenNMS:Name=Eventd" service (c
> lass org.opennms.netmgt.eventd.jmx.Eventd).  Shutting down and exiting.
> javax.management.RuntimeMBeanException: RuntimeException thrown in operation ini

This is fixed with OpenNMS 1.8.1

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus@opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C