List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] Question about hyperic integration
From:       "Steven Lamczyk" <Steven.Lamczyk () exlibrisgroup ! com>
Date:       2010-03-19 14:21:29

--===============2219367827735131861==

I found out most of my problems were one, because the pdf I was directed
too was for a way older version of hyperic and openms.  Now I have the
correct instructions, and found out a few things about the inner
workings of both applications.  I have followed all of the steps to get
this to work, and I no longer get errors when I go to the groups page.
However, I modified the model-importer.properties and the imports-HQ.xml
file is being created, but the import button seems to do nothing.  I can
curl the address and get the response I expect, but yet again, I am not
getting anything inside of OPENNMS, and I am not sure why.  I have added
the IP and port into the hyperic config for a load average that is a
constant problem, so that I could see if errors come over, but yet
nothing comes over.  Is there something I am missing, do I need to enter
something else into Opennms?

I got a bounce the first time, so not sure if it worked.

Steven Lamczyk