List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] Out of office
From:       dieter.hoeger () rieter ! com
Date:       2010-03-11 21:02:46

I will be out of the office starting  11.03.2010 and will not return until
12.03.2010.

I will respond to your message when I return. In emergeny cases please
contact the RIETER Helpdesk.
Phone: +41 52 208 8181 or Markus Fehr +41 52 208 7227

This message contains confidential information intended only for the person named \
above. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender \
immediately by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you \
must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, or print this e-mail. Thank you.