List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] Please setup your out of office notifications to
From:       "DJ Gregor" <dj () opennms ! org>
Date:       2010-03-05 23:25:26

For those of you who use Lotus Notes, please make sure you either have
the "Do not automatically reply to mail from Internet addresses" checked
in the Exception tab when setting up an out of office notification, or
setup specific excludes for all of the mailing lists that you are on.
Unfortunately, the Lotus Notes Out of office agent is, um, let's say
"severely lacking" to say it nicely, when it comes to dealing with
Internet mailing lists[1].

Details on configuration Out of Office notifications here:

       http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/library/ooo-pt1/

       Thanks,
       - djg