List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] Where to set the whitespace policy for
From:       "longwave () terra ! es" <longwave () terra ! es>
Date:       2009-09-09 14:18:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

The documentation is referring to the whitespace policy [for notifications] that can \
be 'collapse', 'preserve' or 'replace'.

See http://www.opennms.org/documentation/java-xsddocs-stable/notifications.html

Where would I set that? It is necessary to format my notifications e-mails.

Thank you. Enrique.