List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install] Post upgrade can't see previous rrd graph data
From:       Joe in MPLS <joe () gracenpeace ! net>
Date:       2009-01-16 16:31:35

Replying to my own post again:

Success!

It seems the problem was the old version of rrdtool that was installed
long ago. I deleted that (and everything that depended on it) and
installed the new version from the opennms yum repository. Opennms
startup still puked because it didn't like the libjrrd.so in
/usr/local/lib so I pointed rrd-configuration.properties to the one in
/usr/lib64 and I can now see my old data. New data is being written as well.

Now it's on to migrating all this to new hardware...

       ...jgm