List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] RESOLVED: Admin can't Change User Password
From:       "Jamuel Starkey" <jstarkey () visagemobile ! com>
Date:       2008-08-05 21:22:40

Nope--wasn't clicking finish--doh!  Thank you for the help!

http://www.opennms.org
> PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82
B45C

> challenge
> prizes
> world
of
> this page:

ATTENTION: The information contained in this message may be legally privileged and \
confidential.  It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it \
is addressed or by their designee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended \
recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is \
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately \
notify the sender by telephone at (415) 318-7500 and delete or destroy any copy of \
this message