List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] org.opennms.netmgt.rrd.Interface.launch error
From:       "longwave () terra ! es" <longwave () terra ! es>
Date:       2008-05-29 12:59:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

To whom may bump in this problem and responding to the thread sig 11 in libjrrd.so of \
2005 about the org.opennms.netmgt.rrd.Interface.launch error  found in the \
output.log:

We had this when we accidently  installed the jrrd package in a already configured \
and running Opennms 1.2.7 environment.

Removing the llibjrrd.* ibraries from /usr/local/lib and the jrrd.jar from \
/usr/share/java resolved the problem. A restart of opennms was enough.

Saludos.

Ahora tambi&eacute;n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m&oacute;vil.

Inf&oacute;rmate pinchando aqu&iacute;.