List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install] [BULK]  Re:  Install of OpenNMS
From:       "Mark Bell" <markb () pilgrim ! com>
Date:       2007-09-16 1:14:49

Brian,
I had luck today with this howto
http://www.opennms.org/index.php/Ubuntu_6.06_LTS_%22Dapper%22_tomcat_5.5
_jdk_1.5_OpenNMS_1.32

I followed word for word on a fresh Ubuntu 7.04 install
The only hiccup I had was the jicmp. That was fixed by downloading
installing jicmp 1.2 and then placing the libjicmp.so file where the
opennms installer was looking for it. It did take a couple of hours to
get it all working but it does work. Now I just have to figure out how
to use the flippen thing!

Mark