List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install] Running the web application
From:       Jose Cruz <merlinpr () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-07 15:30:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

That explains the problems I've had installing OpenNMS on Ubuntu Feisty. I installed \
the prerequisites first and then used apt to install the OpenNMS package. I'm going \
to start from scratch with a base installation of Ubuntu Feisty Server so should I \
just install the OpenNMS package and then configure the rest without installing \
anything else?

I apologize if this is a dumb question. I'm new to the list but I've been trying to \
install OpenNMS for a while with no luck so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!