List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install] 1.3.6 jicmp and iplike issues
From:       Daniel Stein <dsteins7 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-08-09 18:42:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

pffffft . . .ooops! I'm still at work! I'd better put the cap back on and save it for \
later.

Anyway, Thanks Benjamin. The install worked great with the following changes.

1. $OPENNMS_HOME is "/usr/share/opennms/" instead of "/opt/OpenNMS"
2. jicmp was located in "/usr/lib/jni" instead of "/usr/local/lib"
3. Not sure why but I had to run install with the "-l" option twice before I could \
achieve a successful install.  (once with the Postgresql setup)
-# $OPENNMS_HOME/bin/install -l /usr/lib/jni -dis

 (and once with the Web app. setup)
 -# $OPENNMS_HOME/bin/install -l /usr/lib/jni -y -w \
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost

After a couple of false starts I remembered to try port 8180 instead of 8080 and \
everything looks good from here.

Thanks again,

Dan