List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install] Fresh Install Fails to Start (v1.3.5 on
From:       "Aaron Glenn" <aaron.glenn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-26 17:34:30

Apologies to the list - ignore my noise. I some how completely missed
the answer (#35 in the troubleshooting FAQ)

> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Error creating bean with name 'pollerBackEnd-rmi' defined in class
> path resource [META-INF/opennms/applicationContext-exportedPollerBackEnd.xml]:
> Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
> java.rmi.server.ExportException: internal error: ObjID already in use

http://www.opennms.org/index.php/FAQ-Troubleshooting#Q:__I_see_a_ERROR_.28pollerBackend_failing_to_init.29_in_manager.log_and_OpenNMS_won.27t_start.

Again - apologies for the noise.

Aaron