List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] Install completed and any document downloadable?
From:       "zenith siea" <blackjadelin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-26 9:02:31

I have just completed my install of OpenNMS on RedHat8, It is such a
boring work that takes me almost one whole month!
Thank god, i finally did it. now, i found only use manual on line in
opennms.org and opennms.com, is there some use manual that can be
downloaded to my computer? it will help me a lot to monitor my local
network without internet connection.

Thank every one!