List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install] Discovery Issues, won't start
From:       "Captain Bablam" <captainbablam () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-18 18:06:17

Awesome,
    Thank you, I put in the path of the sun JRE and BAM! Worked
flawlessly. Thanks again.

   -W

[root@fandango bin]# ./runjava -S /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_12/jre/bin/java
runjava: checking specified JRE: "/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_12/jre/bin/java"...
runjava: specified JRE is good.
runjava: value of "/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_12/jre/bin/java" stored in
configuration file
[root@fandango bin]#
[root@fandango bin]#
[root@fandango bin]# /etc/rc3.d/S99opennms restart
Stopping OpenNMS:                                          [  OK  ]
Starting OpenNMS:                                          [  OK  ]
[root@fandango bin]# opennms -v status
OpenNMS.Eventd         : running
OpenNMS.Trapd          : running
OpenNMS.Dhcpd          : running