List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] About reports availability and others
From:       "fa.del" <fa.del () laposte ! net>
Date:       2005-11-17 15:06:27

Hi,

Could you help me?,
1. More than 20 nodes have been discovered on my system.
I don't have any reports. On performance and response time
boxes I have "No ... data have been gathered yet". Also on
KSCR there is no node to choose!!

2. Can we create groups and what are the differences (in term
of rights) between admin/security/Network ...groups?

3. In snmp-config.xml we can't include file:filename,is it
normal?

thank you
bye FD