List:       opennms-install
Subject:    RE: [opennms-install] OpenNMS start problems - not dhcpd
From:       "Burr Webb" <burrw () provocitypower ! com>
Date:       2005-08-22 14:59:40

I ran the steps you gave me, but there were no errors returned.  Both grep
commands found nothing.  Everything appears to be running as it should,
other than the fact that it doesn't recognize that it is actually running.

It seems likely that it could be a Curl issue.  Are there any known issues
with certain versions of Curl?

The version I appear to be running is curl-7.12.1-5.rhel4

Thanks.

 - Burr