List:       opennms-install
Subject:    Re: [opennms-install] SNMP info
From:       Tarus Balog <tarus () opennms ! org>
Date:       2005-06-09 19:12:01

On Jun 9, 2005, at 2:14 PM, Craig Goss wrote:

> I downloaded and installed SNMP-Informant standard then rebooted my
> windows 2k box. I then did a snmp update / rescan from the Opennms UI
> then checked the /var/opennms/rrd/snmp/"node id"/ directory, but I
> didn't see a sinfDskPtWrtTime.rrd file. I do see additional rrd
> files in
> that directory (example sinfMemPagesOutPS.rrd, sinfMemPagesPerSec.rrd,
> etc...) but not the one you said look for.
>
> Did I do something wrong?

Sorry. I assumed you were running 1.2.3. Try upgrading to 1.2.3 or
you can just grab the datacollection-config.xml and snmp-
graph.properties files off of CVS.

-T

___
Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer            Main:        +1 919 545 2553
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                    Fax:         +1 503-961-7746
Email: tarus@opennms.org                   URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C