List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] Performance and Responce Time Problems
From:       Sven Gabriel <Sven.Gabriel () alcatel ! de>
Date:       2005-04-28 11:58:00

Hello OpenNMS-User,

How do I get Performance or Responce Time Informations in JFFNMS on Win
2000 Professionell ???
If I click on one of the two buttons in the Home-Frame, the list with
the notes is empty, so I can't select one of them, to get informations.
What do I have to do, to see the hosts in this list ???

Thanks for your help !

--

             Sven Gabriel
        Alcatel SEL AG ZNB / BA