List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    [opennms-discuss] Delay Before Clearing Event
From:       David Poole <david.sydney.poole () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-08-31 21:38:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Is it possible to have a delay in the clear-key so OpenNMS waits a
specified amount of time before clearing an event?

It's not uncommon for an outage to occur on the WAN and have it bounce two
or three times in a 10-15 minute period before it fully comes up.  I hate
getting extraneous notifications/alarms that the circuit is up/down when
I'd rather have OpenNMS wait 15 minutes before deciding the circuit is
truly up.

Thanks!

-David