List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    [opennms-discuss] topology map node
From:       Anuvesh Sinha <anuvesh.sinha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-08-18 3:53:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

 i have added a node in opennms which is shown in topology map.
Now I want  to create a link ( on right click of the node in topology map
where these options are shown like Change Icon, Events/Alarms, Node Info).
I just want to add one more link on right click of  the node which will
take me to the node's EMS.
I am able to add links in home page of opennms when we login by changing
jsp's but how to add link on right  click of node shown in topology map???

I am a new user of opennms. Plz help

Regards,
Anuvesh