List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] stop multiple email notifications for the same	repeated alarm
From:       barr0w <adrian.ezequiel.vergara () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-09-30 15:56:47

Thanks for the response! but you're right, it's not quite what I'm looking
for.
Whenever those events happen, I actually need the first notification to be
sent (email). But not the 900 others after that one.
So I'm looking for a way to send only one mail, or maybe one every X
minutes, even if the notification is triggered multiple times by the alarm
repeatedly going on and off (cleared) in a matter of seconds.

I've looked everywhere in the configs, destination paths, notifications,
javamail, poller, I can't seem to find anything like that.