List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] OpenNMS pre-compiled out-of-the-box MIB event files
From:       Seth Leger <seth () opennms ! org>
Date:       2016-01-19 16:42:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I think that would work because you're basically saying "rewind by 4
commits, then commit all of the changes that are left sitting in my
sandbox as 1 commit". However, we should avoid this situation by
reviewing PRs before they get into our repo in the first place. git push
--force will cause problems to anyone else working on the same branch so
it's not a perfect solution (even though it's likely that branches like
this would have a single author).

-- Seth