List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] snmp graphs problem
From:       clcairtim <tbrown () mediaimpactlive ! com>
Date:       2015-06-24 19:51:25

I'm trying to work on the same issue.

I can get NIC information if I go to Admin - Configure OpenNMS - and user
Node Provisioning go to Manage Provisioning Requisitions, then
Add New Requisition
Add Node  - name the node
Add Interface - fill in IP address
click Done
click Synchronize

When I go back to the list of Nodes and fine the "new node" that I named it
will have the same graph as the auto-disovered node plus the NIC  (that is
as long as I setup the SNMP info correctly on the workstation/server)

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the above to auto-magically happen
when I do a auto discovery on the entire ip range.