List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    [opennms-discuss] Buffer Memory Metric
From:       Pablo Silva <psilvao () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-12-15 15:29:25

Dear Colleagues:

      There is a metric of a server that is alerting for some time,
the alert says relation with no release of buffer memory. While not
wishing to make swapping one server not know what the origin of this
alarm, you all we can report that this is a HP ProLiant DL380 G7
server model, which is used as an NFS server, with setup standard of
Centos 6.4

      Perhaps it's a false alarm , or we have to tunning NFS server or
client for ride off this message.

      The graps show us:

      Daily:

      http://picpaste.com/diaria-pbrJvBYU.png