List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] jdbc collection
From:       Les Mikesell <lesmikesell () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-30 20:33:33

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Johansson, Daniel
<Daniel.Johansson2@sonymobile.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Finally THANKS ALOT!!
> I have been staring at this so long I would never have found that!

That's why I mentioned the 'meld' tool.   Any time I have similar
working/non-working things, I use it for a side-by-side view with
highlighted differences.   It's also great for opennms updates where
you want to merge your changes from a bazillion old config files while
also keeping most of their changes.  It color-codes the differences
and lets you click to move the ones you want to the corresponding
other file.

--
    Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell@gmail.com