List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] JMXMP with Provisiond?
From:       Markus Neumann <Markus () OpenNMS ! com>
Date:       2014-04-15 22:01:47

Hey Mike,

well if you don't know it up front it's a case for detectors.
JMX-over-RMI and JMXMP should work the same way. I never had to detect
JMXMP services so I don't know if and how it works.
I'll try to find the time to check the code.

Cu

Markus

PS: You could create your requisition based on the chef data... or let
chef use a rest call to add the service on the fly to the node in
opennms...