List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] Transparency in AREA
From:       Ronald Roskens <ronald.roskens () biworldwide ! com>
Date:       2012-10-23 4:28:43

Hmm. So its not quite as simple as I though.

First, JRobin needs a 1 line patch so that it generates graphs with an
alpha channel. (JRB-21).

Second, the alpha channel has to be at the start (ARGB) rather than the
end (RGBA). So its more of:

     private Color getColor(final String colorValue) {
         int rVal = Integer.parseInt(colorValue.substring(0, 2), 16);
         int gVal = Integer.parseInt(colorValue.substring(2, 4), 16);
         int bVal = Integer.parseInt(colorValue.substring(4, 6), 16);
         if (colorValue.length() == 6) {
             return new Color(rVal, gVal, bVal);
         }

         int aVal = Integer.parseInt(colorValue.substring(6, 8), 16);
         return new Color(rVal, gVal, bVal, aVal);
     }

Ron