List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    [opennms-discuss] [SPAM] How one OpenNMS can send events (traps) to another OpenNMS?
From:       sanjaymodha <sanjay.modha () logica ! com>
Date:       2012-10-22 11:20:42

Hi,

We have a requirement in our project where we need one OpenNMS to talk to
another OpenNMS to exchange event/trap information.
How one OpenNMS can send events (traps) to another OpenNMS? What kind of
configuration needs to be done to achieve this. Please guide in this regard.

Awating your earliest response in this regard.

Thanks

Sanjay