List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    [opennms-discuss] Customize Home page?
From:       gvoyer () ville ! montreal ! qc ! ca
Date:       2012-05-28 20:15:34

Message en plusieurs parties au format MIME

Message en plusieurs parties au format MIME
--=_alternative 006F488385257A0C_=

Hi,

I'm new to OpenNms and find it quit nice and easy to understand.

However, i was wondering if the home page could be customize to include
other categories?

I've checked around in the admin settings but couldn't find anything to do
that.

Of course those categories must have been chosen somewhere in the source
code, but wouldn't it be nice if everyone could chose the default
categories?

Thanks,

Gilbert Voyer
Montreal.
--=_alternative 006F488385257A0C_=

nice and easy to understand.</font>
page could be customize to include other categories?</font>
but couldn't find anything to do that.</font>
been chosen somewhere in the source code, but wouldn't it be nice if everyone
could chose the default categories?</font>
--=_alternative 006F488385257A0C_=--